for more articles
Free Traffic Course - Day 5
|Online statistics shows that about 10rom online visitors make immediate purchase on the web site. Other 90f visitors may leave your web site forever, without making any purchase. Do you want to lose 90f web site visitors that were driven with so many efforts?
Internet marketing has time-proven tool that catches targeted visitors on your web site and transform them into loyal clients. This tool is known as autoresponder.
Autoresponder is very similar to a mailing list. But its aims and functioning differ.
Mailing list is used to send the messages to its subscribers; autoreposnder GATHERS subscribers and then sends them messages.
For example, you got to the web site about University scholarships, and you are not ready to buy anything from this web site right now. But you see a pop-up window or subscription form saying something like, "Sign up here to get free and fresh updates on new scholarship programs". Hm, you start thinking. If you are a targeted visitor and feel motivated to get a scholarship, you will surely subscribe to free updates about new scholarship programs.
So, you submit your name and email to subscription form of the autoresponder. You get free updates, and web site gets your name and email to the base of subscribers. Having your name and email, good marketers will find useful products and services to offer you in future. This is when web site is starting to get lifetime customer value from its visitors.
But be careful: do not terrorize your subscribers with useless offers. Otherwise they will unsubscribe from your list, and you will lose them forever.
Would you like to grow the base of your web site subscribers? Yes! Are these subscribers targeted? Yes! If they did not make a purchase on your web site from the first visit, it does not mean they will not do it in future. You just need to try other approach or other offer. The subscriber is bound to your web site now.
This is only the general idea about how autoresponders work. Look below to see how they can bring money to your web site.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WITH AUTORESPONDERS
Using autoresponder you can:
1. Sell your own products and services more effectively.
2. Get more re-orders from your clients - if you sell something which needs ordering from time to time (health products, movie tickets), the autoresponder will keep in touch with your clients.
3. Generate more upsells - if your products/services have updates and upgrades, autoresponder will help you to motivate clients for buying the update or upgrade.
4. Create cross-sells - you can sell any complimenting products and services that have any relation to the major offer on your web site. Thus you give a bigger collection of offers, help your joint-venture partners to make more money and get your commission from it. And you have all rights to ask your partners for the same favor: sell something on their web site. In any case, you make more money.
5. Recruit and train affiliates - autoresponder is a perfect tool for educating and motivating your subscribers. They get more info with each new message, and you increase your web site credibility.
6. Ask for feedback from your clients - make it a usual practise to ask your clients once a month what they need from your web site. You do not even imagine how many good ideas they will give you for free.
7. Minimize refunds - when your customer gets more and more info that explains the real benefits and advantages of the offer bought from your web site, this client has less and less desire to ask money back.
WHAT FEATURES SHOULD A GOOD AUTORESPONDER HAVE?
You can use the maximum profits from marketing potential of autoresponder, only when this autoresponder has the following features:
- you can get unlimited number of autoresponders;
- you can add new autoresponders or edit the existing ones;
- you can choose and set up the mailing list to save the subscribers of your autoresponder (the system will save new subscribers to any mailing list you wish);
- you can program autoresponder by days, scheduling to send its messages the way you wish;
- you can make autoresponder messages in TXT and HTML formats, and add attachments to them (audio or even vide files);
- you can use a huge collection of macros elements to highly personalize your autoresponder messages;
- you can get full statistics about sent messages, new subscribers, unsubscribed users of autoresponder;
- you can import and export the subscribers to any base, or save them in a separate file.
When autoresponder has these features, you can easily turn a simple subscription process into a new source of loyal clients on your web site.
The benefits of using autoresponder are evident: you do not visitors from your web site, you grow your base of subscribers and clients, you can motivate your subscribers and client to get more targeted for your offers. Plus, autoresponder automates the whole process of gathering the names and emails from your subscribers, saving them into a database, emailing them under the set delivery schedule, transferring the clients from one base to another, etc.
So, if you do not have autoresponder on your web site, you are losing your profits. Think it over...
About the author:
Nickolay Bokhonok - CEO And Owner Of DesktopMoney LTD. Inventor of Internet marketing software and scripts. Successful Internet entrepreneur. You can learn more about these traffic building strategies, schemes and tips in "Free Traffic Course" at http://www.FreeTrafficSystem.comFreeTrafficSystem - Your Web Site Traffic Doctor.
Circulated by NetActivated.com - the number one source for home based business opportunities and successful home based, work from home businesses